News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

All Instructors and IITs in the Oklahoma area check in!

Started by henschman, June 10, 2010, 02:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henschman

Hello everybody!  As the State Coordinator, I need to know who in the Oklahoma area is available to staff shoots.  I need to know this for planning purposes, and also because I want to keep track of promotions and make sure we continue to grow our instructor corps.  I know most of you, but I may not know everybody.

All Instructors and IITs who are available to work shoots in the Oklahoma area, please post in this thread with where you are located.

Thank you,
henschman
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

K98Al

K98Al here in Sapulpa, beautiful Creek County. IIT3. Traveling a bunch right now, but ready to get the OK shoots going!
Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

oldgrunt

Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

dalesp

"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

Scarecrow

I plan to be on hand at every shoot in OK the next 2-3 years.  I would only miss out for a work or family emergency.
I will be looking at out-of-state shoots in a 3 hour drive radius also if they are short handed.
Headed for Eureka RBC and studying the instructor guide most days.
Let me know if I need to resend the PM with my contact info.
Also, I'm grinding mental gears looking/searching for possible ranges to add to our list.
The Banner Road/Canadian Ranges site,(mentioned in another post)  I plan to reconnoiter as soon as I can.
It is located between Yukon and El Reno just south of I-40. They have hosted other shoot gatherings in the past.
Have been putting out tri-fold brochures that Josey Whales sent me last month to folks and one gun shop so far.
More gun shops to follow. Tri-folds ROCK!
Held a "micro"-Appleseed two weeks ago with my niece and her husband. He had never fired a rifle before.
After a mere 90 minutes of instruction he was beginning to look like a veteran. I plan on bringing them to an AS a.s.a.p.
I'm here guys even though I shied away from the SC slot.
That would would have hurt us more than helped.

spitstickler

Put me on the list, hench. Particularly on anything in the southern half of the state.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

davecampperry

I'm in Chickasha, retired, and available for assignment. dave
"Any one who attempts, or even wishes, to disarm me is my mortal enemy, and is guilty of Treason." Jeff Cooper
Let's stop calling it 'gun control' and start calling it what it is-Treason.