News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Hubertus WI Dec 17, 2011

Started by JoeZ, December 18, 2011, 11:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Only 6 shooters and as many instructors plus some cold Wisconsin weather made for another winterseed under our belts. One rifleman (congrats to BrendaZ), a couple of instructor upgrades, and even some KD all made for a small but fruitful Appleseed.

Thank you goes out first off to the shooters who came out and all the instructors who helped out.

Hopefully pics will follow.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

BrettA

Great shoot! No rain for once. The shooters who came out were attentive and open to instruction. Even had a walk on from Illinois! Also great for the instructors to get behind a rifle a little too. Congrats BrendaZ on your patch.  I hope to see you all out on the trail soon.

Janir

Congrats again to BrendaZ for her Rifleman!

Here's my pic from the side with my phone. I think Trisha's got the better pics on her phone.
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Trisha

Had a great time this last Saturday! Since there were plenty of instructors I decided to get some practice with my bolt action.

All of you shooters were very attentive, this will only help you improve as you continue on your journey towards Rifleman.

Congratulations Brenda for scoring Rifleman! You definitely deserve it. Joe you better watch her now.  ;)

Muskyjerk

Reckless Rick

Thanks for running the shoot Joe and giving me some kD time with Chris.
Leo thanks for great attitude and endless energy
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Trig

another great shoot!  thanks for coming out in the snow!!

see ya in 2012  :cool2:
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trig

Way to go BrendaZ  I know you have a proud husband!  cant wait to work the line with ya next year! 

You are getting a hat, right......?  ~~:)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************