News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any interest in a Rifleman Boot Camp 2012 in CA?

Started by SavageShootr, December 23, 2011, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SavageShootr

I have been asked, via personal message, if there will be an RBC in CA in 2012. There are requirements for such an event.

First we will need a commitment from a Master Instructor or a qualified Senior Instructor to run it.

We need a location. That is not a problem.

We need a commitment from a minimum number of  people that will attend.

We need a date. RBCs run Sunday to Sunday. Sound off here and let's get something scheduled for a date that will work for as many people as possible.

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

TowedJumper

I am interested in an RBC and an IBC, but will take whatever the MI's or SI's are able and willing to instruct on.  Now I just need to go find the page that tells me all about the RBC...

A week of quality instruction on shooting?  Show me where to sign up.
"American parachutists -- devils in baggy pants -- are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can't sleep at night; they pop up from nowhere and we never know when or how they will strike next. Seems like the black-hearted devils are everywhere."  -- Entry from a German Officer's diary captured during the battle of Anzio

Jump footage (generic youtube, not mine) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZPIGhL3bY&feature=related

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.

Scott1600

"Objects of the most stupendous magnitude, and measure in which the lives and liberties of millions yet unborn are intimately interested, are now before us. We are in the very midst of a revolution the most complete, unexpected and remarkable of any in the history of nations." -John Adams, July 3, 1776.

gonejohnny

UpChuck

Very Interested.  If it's after June 8th (school), my 2 sons and I will be there.
Thanks,
Chuck

BuckleNose

BuckleNose

Docsheepdog

"SEMPER FI"

SavageShootr

Lets get some dates. These are the Appleseed dates for Piru, CA: Jan 14-15, Feb 18-19, March 24-25, April 21-22, May 19-20, June 16-17, July 21-22, Aug 18-19, Sept 15-16, Oct 13-14, Nov 10-11, Dec 15-16

An RBC would need to be the week leading up to one of these dates.

For the best weather I'd suggest a June 10th start if you are looking for a summer date.

UpChuck

June 10th sounds good.  My two sons and I will be there, as long as I can get the time away from work (once the date is more firm, I will put in for vacation, and I should get it).

Psych Doc

I am interested. Months other than June or November would be best for me.

rrhartley

I would like to do a boot camp in March before April 19th

Rick

KnowFear

Interested any time, spring/early summer preferred.
Who is John Galt?

jmirel2

Still ready! late spring, early summer would be best, but I can be ready in 30 minutes.
Rifle lubed, bore cleaned, sights zeroed.

Woof Doc

I would be up for a BC. Can,t do July or Aug but May,Sept and on would work. Hope it works out. Pat

Garand56

I'm in. I can't make it in April, May, or October due to AS conflicts.

G56
We're surrounded...that simplfies the problem.

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"
-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

56Huck

I'm interested - especially if it's in N CA.
Thank you

earthman92

I'm interested, especially if it's in a place I can shoot my HXP greek ammo.