News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Kane County Gun Show Dec 11th.

Started by Karl, December 11, 2011, 10:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl

Well folks, another gun show is in the books. As you may know this show is a mainly a feeder to Waterman.

The traffic for the show was unusually heavy. Not the normal ups and downs you would normally see at Kane County. Seen quite a few shooters that have attended AS before. Spent quite a bit of time with Father/son, Father/Daughter or Husband/Wife combos at this show. None seemed to keen on attending the February Waterman AS.  :wb: Did also talk to quite a few Grandfathers that promise to bring their grandkids.....Of course when the weather is warmer...

The next Gun Show at Kane County is Jan 8th. I would welcome any volunteers to help man that show. Please PM myself and copy Castle Mountain if you would like to help out. :sos:

As the New year approaches we are entering Gun Show season.....With the beginning of year fairly light with shoots I hope we as a group can make the time to help fill the lines. ;)

Personally I think a 3 man team is ideal for Gun Shows. It allows for rotating breaks and still have two people man the table.....The third may take a little time in search for treasure. >:D

Thanks,

Karl
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Patriot Gal

Great job Karl.  You really came through in a pinch!!!  Shows the Rifleman spirit of Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!!!  O0

Well done!  I'm sure your effort will pay off with more first time Americans getting off the couch and heading for the range!!!  Huzzah!!

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan