News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

UPDATE Illinois Planning Meeting Dec. 10th UPDATE

Started by Patriot Gal, December 08, 2011, 12:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

UPDATE!!!    UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!   UPDATE!!!  
Hello All!

One of the things about being a Rifleman is that we "Improvise, Adapt and Overcome" as needed for any given situation.   O0

The Illinois Planning Meeting will be held at the Quality Inn and Suites in Bloomington at the junction of Empire Street (Rt.9) and Veterans Pkwy.  It's just east of the mall in the same area as Barnes and Noble and Olive Garden.  Don will be staying there, so as long as they could provide a space for us, we thought we might as well just have the meeting there instead of driving over to another place in town.

So, we'll look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it.  Minutes will be taken and posted after the meeting.

Lunch will be provided.  The meeting will be from 11:00-4:00 as previously established.

Thanks everyone for all you do for Appleseed!  You are all appreciated!!   O0 :bow:
Patriot Gal for Dond
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Patriot Gal

Here are the minutes for the 2012 planning meeting which was held Sat.  Sorry it took me a few days, needed to have Don proof and approve then email to me.  In the meantime I had to work and fly to Phoenix.  I just got internet connection.   %)  Am downloading emails on my laptop.  Only 907.........downloading......downloading........

I'll attach this as a word.doc.

Thanks everyone for all you do for Appleseed!
Patriot Gal
(I'll have it up in a minute......)

There it is!!!  (Take 2)  ;)
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan