Author Topic: Appleseed Gift Certificates available at the Appleseed Store.  (Read 1760 times)

Offline RifleWoman

Appleseed Gift Certificates available at the Appleseed Store.
« on: November 30, 2011, 11:37:37 PM »
  ^:)^ FYI you can get an Appleseed Gift Certificate at the Appleseed store now, just in time for Christmas.  Give the gift of Appleseed!!  ^:)^

Speaking of Christmas, please do your AS shopping early so I'm not stressing to get your package out.  Thanks  O0
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Offline TruTenacity

• Shoot Boss
  • Proverbs 15:1
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Offline floydf

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: Appleseed Gift Certificates available at the Appleseed Store.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »
Very cool.  Thanks!

Guardian

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 02:48:28 PM »
When will the gift certificates be updated to cover the 2013 rates? I'd like to buy these for family members, but would prefer them to cover the entire cost (i.e., registration costs too).

Thanks,
Marcus

Offline George Hacker

• Inactive Instructor
  • The instructor formerly known as "ShadowMan"
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 02:54:36 PM »
When will the gift certificates be updated to cover the 2013 rates? I'd like to buy these for family members, but would prefer them to cover the entire cost (i.e., registration costs too).

Marcus,

No updating needed.  When the certificates are redeemed, the loved one signs up to the event as free LEO/Active Military.  There isn't a registration fee.  They have to produce the certificate when they show up to the event to register.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Guardian

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 03:36:39 PM »
Thank you for the clarification! That makes sense.

I appreciate the quick response.

Marcus