News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wisconsin Project Appleseed on Facebook

Started by dragonfly, November 13, 2011, 09:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Here is the link : http://www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed Please like us  O0 .
Thanks,
D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trig

1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Janir

Me too. Noticed a few pics were posted up of some guy with a orange hat.
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Castle Mountain

Well, Colycat, you asked me   :slap:. As you wished, here it is! ^:)^

Warmest regards and sympathies to you fans. ::)

Castle Mountain
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

dragonfly

So, does this mean you liked us on our FaceBook page Castle Mountain  http://www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

Thanks,
D-fly

Quote from: Castle Mountain on January 19, 2012, 05:02:35 PM

Well, Colycat, you asked me   :slap:. As you wished, here it is! ^:)^

Warmest regards and sympathies to you fans. ::)

Castle Mountain

K.I.S.S.

Castle Mountain

That was for Coly Cat and his sense of humor and for all of us regarding the unexpected, and I mean unexpected exit of what
we all that was the SB contender. 

Yes, Like you facebook. I proved it is a communication vehicle.

Further to which here is a post you may find of interest, just in case you were or are not aware of this list.
Just trying to be helpful here.

CYA

http://www.bobandrocco.com/events.html
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

dragonfly

Quote from: Castle Mountain on January 23, 2012, 04:23:48 PM

That was for Coly Cat and his sense of humor and for all of us regarding the unexpected, and I mean unexpected exit of what
we all that was the SB contender. 

Yes, Like you facebook. I proved it is a communication vehicle.

Further to which here is a post you may find of interest, just in case you were or are not aware of this list.

CYA

Yep, just like this   WI Gun Shows

Thanks,
D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Janir

Quote from: Castle Mountain on January 23, 2012, 04:23:48 PM
<snippage>

CYA

Aware and booked a table for Feb 3-5 last year. ;)
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

dragonfly

Alright we all know what it means to Appleseed, right  ;)   . We all know how powerful a tool FB can be, right. I need each and everyone of you to go here www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed  and like us add the Hubertus event to your FB pages invite all your FB friends. Its time to share Appleseed with all your FB friends, it only takes a couple minutes.

This is our modern day committee of correspondence. If we don't get to corresponding, we don't get to share Appleseed with others, we don't get to save this country, and we don't get say, we did all we could. So, what are you waiting for, not on FB yet, its painless, and easy if I can do it everyone of you can.

Thanks,
D-fly  Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.