News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Buckingham,VA,Nov.12-13,2011

Started by sgtmace, November 13, 2011, 11:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtmace

Boy did Saterday morning start on the way cool side. That's temperature cool that is. But it warmed up nicely and became a beautiful day for an AS. 22 highly motivated shooters came out to test themselves against the AQT. Everyone across the board deminstrated improvement from morning to eve. 5 patches awarded on Saturday with several others so close. Got another qualified on Sunday with a couple folks cleaning the Redcoat target.
I'll have to say I'm pleased and proud of our shooters. And with just a little prep before their next event- some positioned dryfire and maybe some live fire most will earn their patches as well.
I would like to thank everyone for helping me move my gear around during the weekend beings I'm still recovering from surgery. I really appreciate it.
Hope to see you folks again soon, and by all means bring some freinds, family or co-workers with ya.
Tim-sgtmace
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget you were our countrymen.
Sam Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." -- Patrick Henry

BD

It was a great group of shooters and they all appreciated the history.
No safety issues and outstanding attitudes all around.
Here are three photos from the event:

Five riflemen from Saturday, another from Sunday with his REALLY clean afternoon redcoat, and our newest red hat Wolfhound.
Congratulations to Wolfhound!  He looks good in it.

(No idea why the orange hats came out yellow in the pictures.  We just got those new camera phones.)
Up the Republic

The Wolfhound

Cool.  Thanks for posting, BD.  It was a pleasure to "retire" the orange hat.  It does look like the titles on the pics got swapped around.