News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gotcha Outdoor Show Jan 7&8

Started by Ewald, November 01, 2011, 12:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ewald

We have been offered a complimentary booth at the Gotcha! Outdoor show on January 7 and 8th. It is a faith based outdoor show in the Kanakee area. (This is Bonfield country.) It should be more high profile than the promotions we have been doing in the area.

Their promo video can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b_XGF2sGzI

I originally pitched the booth as instructional in nature as well as promotional, positions with dummy rifles, DOMs, and such.

We have had difficulty staffing promotional events around Kanakee in 2011. I'd like to make sure we can staff this event before we confirm. We will need 2-3 people each day. Who's in?

Patriot Gal

Castle Mountain and I will be there.  Go ahead and secure the booth.

Do you know who has the Appleseed AR-15 girl banner with the table runner that was to be used for northern Illinois promotions?  It was up in northern Illinois somewhere.  It would be good to have it up at this show!! 

Makes a very nice and professional presentation.

Good "Gotcha"  Ewald!   O0

Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Ewald

Will responded via PM re banner, again.

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Tornado

Quote from: Patriot Gal on November 01, 2011, 03:16:53 PM

Do you know who has the Appleseed AR-15 girl banner with the table runner that was to be used for northern Illinois promotions?  It was up in northern Illinois somewhere.  It would be good to have it up at this show!! 

Makes a very nice and professional presentation.

Patriot Gal

I think OutaAmmo might have one. I saw one in McLean in August.

-Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

Patriot Gal

Thanks Tornado,

That was the one for downstate promotions.  "Pappy" had been given the one for the northern promotions.  Was just trying to locate it now that he is no longer in Appleseed promotions. 

We had two made for the state at the cost of about $250.00 for each of the banner/table runner sets.  If anyone knows the whereabouts of the second set so we can retrieve it for our northern Illinois promotions, we'd sure appreciate it!  O0

Thanks!
Patriot Gal

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Ewald

Hey folks, this thread is about a show we have been invited to, not banners.

Patriot Gal

Yes, but it is nice to have a professional presentation at the shows.   O0

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan

Patriot Gal

I spoke with Amy at the Gotcha Outdoor show this morning. Since they were still waiting for our confirmation to reserve our booth, I confirmed it with them over the phone.  Application has been completed so we are good to go!!  O0

I think a booth against a wall would be good for banner display and easy access to electricity to run our videos of the Appleseed shoots at Ft. Stewart, and other places

Whoever can come and help with this show, please respond on this thread.  This should be a great show with lots of the big name promoters and vendors in the shooting sports.  It will be a wonderful time!!!

Thanks all!
Patriot Gal

~Thomas Jefferson

~President Ronald Reagan