News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

We have another new SB - Let's congratulate him

Started by dond, October 30, 2011, 11:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dond

Tornado traveled all the way to Tennessee to obtain a Green Hat. And he did it in style! Three Riflemen and an Orange Hat out of five shooters.  ^:)^

Please join me in congratulating this capable and dedicated Appleseeder.  &) ;D O0

Let's see, that makes two new SBs for IL in two months. Who will it be next month?

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

hawkhavn

Congratulations to all involved!
Don for great mentoring.
Tornado for earning the Green hat
To the new IIT and Riflemen
^:)^
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

POP

Ditto what Shadowman and Hawk said.

See you on the trail Tornado.   O0

POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Patriot Gal

Congratulations!!!!!Tornado   ^:)^   Congratulations!!!!!Tornado   ^:)^   Congratulations!!!!!Tornado ^:)^  Congratulations!!!!!Tornado    ^:)^  Congratulations!!!!!Tornado    ^:)^ 
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

mtbrass

Great job and great to meet you and your family this weekend. O0

techres

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Rimshot

"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

Niecie

Congratulations!! I new it would not take long - we are all lucky to have you and your wonderful family as a part of Appleseed :bow: (please pass on my hellos to them, too  :)

Hope to see you all soon,

Niecie

Karl

Congratulations!!!!.....I look forward to working with you.
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Tornado

Thank you all. Look forward to working with you along the trail.

--Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

ATM

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

TheEditor

John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

dragonfly

Congratulations Tornado, see you on the trail.
D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

BrownBessEd

Tornado, Well done!  Congrats on the green hat!!