News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WV State Coordinator Elections

Started by Spanner, October 31, 2011, 09:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spanner

Hi guys. 

I have been informed that brickhouse is stepping down from the SC position.  I have agreed to act as SC until we elect a new SC.  The election should be held ASAP as far as I am concerned, so that the results are available to those of you that are still pondering your roll call responses.  We need to figure out the mechanics of voting (again, ASAP) so email or PM brickhouse with suggestions if you want the job (it is a way of nominating yourself).  No need to be shy about it, in fact I am seriously thinking of nominating myself, but I expect this jug o' 'shine will run out sooner or later so who really knows.  If nobody responds then I will reluctantly declare myself despot  ++), sometime next spring.

:))
" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel

Spanner

Seriously.   &)  If there are no nominees, there can't be a vote.   :slap:  There are no nominees.   !@#)

Don't be bashful!   @)  WV can't put this off any longer.   :bomb:

:pop:

" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel