News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Video from Osage Beach Boot Camp 2011

Started by Survival Doc, October 26, 2011, 03:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Survival Doc

Zack the 13-year-old Rifleman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD7FtVreHY4

Below is a comment left on my Youtube channel (thenewsurvivalist) by one of my viewers:

"SurvivalDoc: I just returned from the Appleseed rifle shooting course in Danville, IL. Thanks to your video about your experience with Appleseed, I clicked the link you provided on Wednesday last week; called the name on the website on Thursday and was lucky enough to attend the course that Saturday and Sunday.. I drove 210 miles to get there, but it was well worth it. I had to bring my dog, and the people at Appleseed were so gracious. I was able to tie him up out of harms way, but close enough that I could see and hear him.

"I have never shot any type of gun in my life. In fact, I was afraid to even touch a gun. Thanks to their excellent training I am a good shot and now feel comfortable safely handling, loading and shooting a rifle."

George Hacker

Survival Doc,

Congratulations on earning your rifleman's patch and thank you for stepping up to take an orange hat.  ^:)^

Although I am based in the Pacific Northwest, perhaps we will meet one day on the Appleseed trail,

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Instructor Scheduling

O0

loves2hunt59

Congratulations Doc!!
and welcome abroad.

Patriot Gal

Congrats on your orange hat   O0  and thanks for the videos.

I enjoyed watching them!
Patriot Gal   :---
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Lil Lady

Doc-

How can we watch the second video of it's private?  I would love to see it.  It was such a great week and although we didn't have a chance to speak much (I was there with 4 kiddos) I would like to see what you created.  Congrats on Rifleman and maybe we'll see you on the trail.

Tiff