News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shawano WI Oct 22-23, Something new

Started by dragonfly, October 22, 2011, 06:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

What a GLORIOUS weekend for an Appleseed. A new range in North east Wisconsin. See you there  :~ .

D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Thanks to all the attendee's for coming out and spending their weekend with us. Thanks to our range partner The Shawano Gun Club for hosting the event. http://www.shawanogunclub.com/

D-fly Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Congratulations to our 2 new Rifleman; Mike with a 217 and Tom with a 214  :~
Thanks,
D-fly   Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

colycat

Rifleman Mike ( in the blue jacket) and Tom.  Special thanks to Tom for hanging in there through multiple Appleseeds.  "What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly."  Thomas Paine

I had a really good time instructing "up nort".  The students were fantastic as was our new host range.  Thank you all.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

dragonfly

This is a really nice range up in North East Wisconsin. Heated club house, 2 bathrooms(BTW both indoors  8)   ) covered line. After lunch on sunday we did KD clinic, and the shooters got to practice what they learned. 22 hitting steel at 100, and yes 200yds. from the same firing line. Pop-------Ting   Pop-------Ting   and then Pop------------------Ting  :~ .

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

ahhshoot

Sounds like a fun shoot. 22s at 200 yards!
Congrats to the Riflemen. :~
The past is only the future with the lights on.

MaverickAR6

We had a great time at the shoot!  Special thanks to Dragonfly & Colycat for the extra attention given to Liz.  She's a trooper and insisted on me wrapping her wrist with the ace bandage so that she could at least work on shrinking her groups on Sunday.  She wasn't staying home and missing the 2nd day for anything.  Looking forward to next year April and already have several family and friends that will probably attend as well.

"Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel." - Napoleon Hill