News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CT has a new Orange Hat! Please welcome "Old Ironsights"

Started by The Log, August 05, 2011, 02:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Log

Please welcome "Old Ironsights" as Connecticut's newest Orange Hat. OI, who just happens to be my brother-in-law, first shot Rifleman back in April at Colebrook with a 217, and has re-qualified at just about every AS in CT since then. He stepped over the line last week, again at Colebrook, and we're all looking forward to his contribution. He brings a great sense of patriotism and obvious enthusiasm for the program, as well as his entire family, to the line every time.

Congratulations and hearty thanks from a grateful nation!

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

Who_Me?

Yay! Welcome to the crew Uncle Chuck!  ^:)^ Awesome user name by the way!  :)
"Heritage is history you care about" - Fred

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

CortJestir

Another branch from The Log's Family Tree joins the CT Appleseed crew. Nicely done, Chuck. Glad to have you aboard!
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

Glock23

Jay Haich

A very belated congratulations Chuck.

Look forward to seeing you on the AS Trail.

Excellent Forum Name O0

JH
If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Fred; Quoted (out of context) at an IBC on Battle Road 2011 "All it takes is a Red Hat and a Sharpie to run an Appleseed."
We ALL know this is not true and I would like to thank all the Hats, Admin and other volunteers that are involved in making an Appleseed Shoot happen.....