News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Adaptive Appleseed has a new Team Member.

Started by desertrat144, June 22, 2012, 08:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertrat144

Hello all, it is with great pride that I'd like to formally announce that North Country Lady is now a Adaptive Appleseed Team member!  Welcome aboard NCL!

One last item of business- would all A.AS Team Members please email me with your current email contact info- both a private and AS email?

Thanks everyone,
Tom
A.AS Team Leader
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Unbridled Liberty

For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

The Old Guide

After a dozen or more Appleseeds in at least five states, I am very pleased to announce that North Country Lady fired Rifleman today and she did it with a 244!

Pat is a happy lady. It was the last AQT of the day and she said, "Well, I don't have to shoot Rifleman today. I know I can do it."

She was totally relaxed and fired the 244. As some of you know she gets around in a power wheel chair, drives her 4WD van with hand controls and is the mistress of her domain. She is also an Instructor Scheduler and may have the only Blue Hat ever signed personally by Fred on Lexington Green. She was wearing that Blue Hat today when she fired that score. She's going to sleep with that patch tonight.

A wise man once said, "Marksmanship is simple. It just isn't easy." It's true. If they do the stuff we teach they make Rifleman as you well know.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13