News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promo Op: Hartford Gun Club Veterans Open House, Sunday 13 Nov 2011

Started by The Log, November 08, 2011, 06:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Log

http://www.hartfordgunclub.com/clubportal/images/clubimages/2553/HGC%20Veteran%27s%20Open%20House%20-Flyer.pdf

Short notice on this one, folks - I just heard a radio commercial for it on the ride home today. It would be great to be able to set up a table at this event - the HGC shoot is the next weekend, and it should be easy for us to sell to vets.

I haven't checked with Tom D. yet on whether we can set up - I want to see if anyone is available to staff it. It runs from 10 to 3 - can anyone spare an hour or two? I have the booth stuff, so I'd be on the hook for at least getting set up. Can anyone else pitch in? If so, I'll clear it with Tom D.

Please let me know ASAP - we need to move on this. Thanks in advance for stepping up.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn

The Log

I talked to Tom D, and we're all set for this. I'll set up at 10 and stay till noon or so, but somebody else will have to cover the rest of the day. Please step up if you can - why would you want to miss cowboy action shooting and the guns of WWII?

</log>

The Log

Looks like our beloved promo-king Vernic82 will be dropping by with his collection of WWII rifles. Anyone else?

</log>