News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gonna be in Florida

Started by mac66, November 10, 2011, 07:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac66

Gonna be in Florida during most of December visiting relatives from Dec 9-Jan 7.  Noticed there is a shoot in Brunnell on Dec 17/18 and was wondering if the Florida crew would mind if I signed up as in instructor to keep my hand in.
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan

oldfudd

Mac -- suggest you PM either PHenry or ItsanSKS directly.  I don't know if they monitor this forum that closely.  I suspect they'll greet you with open arms.  Have fun in the Sunshine State, as they're a great bunch of guys.

Dick

"Have we the means of resisting disciplined armies, when our only defense, the militia is put in the hands of Congress?"
~ Patrick Henry

ItsanSKS

Mac-

You'd be a welcome addition to the crew!  Bunnell usually gets pretty good turnout, but bring a rifle anyways- never know if you'll get some trigger time in!

9mm4545 is signed up to be the SB for that event, so PM him to let him know you'll be there.  He'll get you squared away.

If you need anything, drop me a PM.

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

9mm4545

I would be delighted to have you join us. The Bunnell shoot is likely to be a sold out shoot as we have 20 signed up and so far we have only myself and two others as instructors. So, come on down and we'll put you to work!
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837