News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2012 Feb Bootcamp? dates?

Started by cdavidhord, October 30, 2011, 08:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdavidhord

I was told there is a boot camp scheduled in Ramseur in Feb, but the 2012 schedule doesn't show up on the website as of yet.  Does anyone know when this will be? (so to arrange to be off)

Lawrence

The 2012 NC schedule is currently in the works.

The first of two RBC,s has tentatively been penciled in for Feb 19-24, 2012 with the required Appleseed on 25-26. KDan has agreed to be our SB.

As usual, this event is contingent on a minimum of 7 participants.

Hope to see you there and pm me if you have any questions. Congratulations on becoming a Rifleman and give your son my best regards!

Lawrence

Old Dog

There is nothing like a week at Ramseur shooting your rifle (could be upwards of a 1,000 rounds), learning how to hit with that rifle, working with the other attendees and the instructors and then sitting around a campfire at night really getting to know the folks your shooting with and learning from.

No place like Ramseur to do it either.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

dragonfly

Quote from: Old Dog on October 31, 2011, 10:01:38 PM
There is nothing like a week at Ramseur shooting your rifle (could be upwards of a 1,000 rounds), learning how to hit with that rifle, working with the other attendees and the instructors and then sitting around a campfire at night really getting to know the folks your shooting with and learning from.

No place like Ramseur to do it either.

+1  O0

D-fly

Ramseur  2-10
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

iron pony

Ill add that February is a great time for an RBC in North Carolina.   I have attended and\or instructed at three of them and have enjoyed each one.

I plan to be at this one as well..

Looking forward to the cry of   "Ramseur 2-12"

I look forward to seeing you there.
IP
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)