News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus Sept 24 One Day event

Started by dragonfly, September 20, 2011, 06:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

This Saturday Hubertus one day Appleseed, plenty of time to sign up. http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19566.0

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

All you Instructors that never get a chance to shoot anymore, here is your chance.   :~

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Trig

Sorry I can't make this one.  Have some people in town and are booked on saturday.  (I tried really hard to get them to come out to shoot instead, but it is hard to compete with "beerboat tours" for my college roommates attention.  I'll get em to another shoot!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Chris Z

I'm not sure what/if there are any pre-regs, but I've been hearing about 4-6 possible walk ons.   And I believe they are all new to Appleseed.   O0

cz

neoinarien

I got two guys who are both pretty firm on going (and hopefully one will actually make it), both new to Appleseed.  I don't think he is a pre-reg.

Janir

I know this is short timing but I just got my rifle working properly and can make this Appleseed, but the registration is closed. I have a RWVA membership card. Anyway I can still get in on this Appleseed?
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

dragonfly

Hi Janir, yes we have room for you. Registration begins at 8:30, bring your RWVA card, and bring some friends  O0 .

D-fly

Quote from: Janir on September 23, 2011, 02:22:57 PM
I know this is short timing but I just got my rifle working properly and can make this Appleseed, but the registration is closed. I have a RWVA membership card. Anyway I can still get in on this Appleseed?

K.I.S.S.

Janir

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir