News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Please welcome the newest RH in Illinois

Started by dond, September 15, 2011, 01:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dond

Let's all congratulate Tornado. He did an excellent job at Waterman on September 24-25 while earning his RH with ease.  ^:)^  Now the rest of you IIT3s and IIT4s need to join him as quickly as possible.  &)  Illinois needs more RHs and SBs to advance the mission of Appleseed.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Cooper

CONGRATULATIONS, TORNADO !!   O0  O0  O0
HUZZAH !!!

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Scarecrow

Way to go.  O0
Right behind you.

George Hacker

Well done, Tornado.  Can't wait to read your AARs.  O0

Go get 'em, Scarecrow.  :)

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Tornado

Thank you all. Couldn't have done it without the influence of many great people in AS and the support of my family. Now it's back to work. See you along the trail.

--Tornado.
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark

Patriot Gal

Congratulations !!!!!  O0 O0  You have worked hard to earn that well deserved Red Hat!!!  Well done!!!   ^:)^ ^:)^
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

dragonfly

I've heard nothing but GOOD things about you Tornado  O0 , CONGRATULATIONS, and I hope to work with you soon.

D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

TheEditor

EXCELLENT!!!  Congratulations! 

The Editor
John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

Tornado

A sincere "Thank you" to dond, Cooper, Western Rose, Scarecrow, ShadowMan, 2 clicks low, Patriot Gal, dragonfly, Taylor, and TheEditor. Your kind words and congratulations mean a lot and it will be my honor to work with you along the AS trail as we struggle to save our Nation.

--Tornado

George Rogers Clark

Cooper

My promises of support are most real.
If you have a need, call, PM or email (mom4rmhell@gmail.com)
Let us all work together for the salvation of our Nation!!!

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Castle Mountain

Tornado you most certainly earned your red hat and we are thrilled
For the opportunity to work a line with you in the very near future.
You are indeed a solid man of principle who knows very well what you are about. Not hard to visualize that hat turning colour again. What an honor to have received it and such validation from Don D.
Hoooooooaghhhh!  :--- :--- :---

Castle Mountain
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Tornado

I appreciate it Cooper. Let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

CM, it means a lot coming from you.  :bow:  :bow:  Can't wait to work with you and PG in Chillicothe.

George Rogers Clark

Shooter30-06

Congratulations Ken!  We will see you in Danville in a few weeks.
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

Tornado

Thank you. Look forward to working with you and AK again.

George Rogers Clark

Karl

"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Tornado

Thanks Karl. Enjoyed working with you at Waterman.

George Rogers Clark

Amber Waves

^:)^ Yes! ^:)^

What?  Wait a minute.  Hat changing color again.   :'(

Does this mean no more free weekends?
  ^-^ as long as I get to tag along sometimes, it's okay with me.

Proud of you,
Your wife

Amber Waves

Doesn't he look good in red?