News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hyped About Project Appleseed!

Started by TNTCrazyLady, September 13, 2011, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNTCrazyLady

My first event was in August of this year - I am soo thrilled !!!!  I have writen two articles about Project Appleseed and published them at Scribd.Com.  This latest one has pictures thanks to Gideon and Shooter (great instructors by the way) and can be found at:  http://www.scribd.com/doc/64839286/Hyped-About-Project-Appleseed

I will also be handing out some Project Flyers at the gun shows I attend ;-} Gotta spread the word any way I can!!!! @@)
"Yesterday, the greatest question was decided which ever was debated in America; and a greater perhaps never was, nor will be, decided among men. A resolution was passed without one dissenting colony, that those United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent States." 
Adams, John
(1735-1826, American, second President of the United States (1797–1801),lawyer, statesman, diplomat and political theorist.)

I share Preparedness, Homesteading, Self-reliance knowledge & doc's at:  http://nmurbanhomesteader.blogspot.com/  &  http://www.scribd.com/TNTCrazyLady

"Posterity: You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." 
Adams, John Quincy
(1767-1848, American, sixth President of the United States (1825–1829), American diplomat)

"We have given you a Republic, if you can keep it."
Franklin, Benjamin
(January 17, 1706  – April 17, 1790,

George Hacker

Well done, TNT-CL.  It is awesome that you had a wonderful Appleseed experience (are there any other types?... doubtful) and are sharing it with everyone you can.  Thank you for seventh stepping and helping us help others rediscover their American heritage.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Cooper

that is awesome !!
thanks for sharing, and KEEP IT UP !!

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Shooter

Hey Kris!!  I am so glad you are still enjoying your Appleseed experience.  How can you not help but love it?! ++) 

We have confirmed the October Abq shoot will be a Lady Seed.  I really hope you can come join us.  May I be so bold as to enlist you to 7th step for the Lady Seed?

I really appreciate you helping spread the word about Appleseed.  So many people; so little time.

Shooter
Elaine

TaosGlock

Great job on those flyers TNTCrazyLady! :~ :~
Thanks for the promo and supporting our mission. O0 O0
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

BlueFeather

Yes, thank you so much for doing this!  Word of mouth and personal recommendations are the best promotions we can get.  Please also invite all of your friends to come to our first Albuquerque Ladyseed , scheduled for Oct 15-16. 

I would love to see you there!

/Gillian
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)

Prone to Knit

Sounds like this crazy lady needs a pretty blue hat! Awesome!
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

Dougum

Quote from: Prone to Knit on September 14, 2011, 05:41:22 PM
Sounds like this crazy lady needs a pretty blue hat! Awesome!

AMEN!!!!! Crazy Lady PM me and we'll talk about gettin' ya a blue hat

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off