News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Dadeville, MO Sept 17-18 2011

Started by Celt, September 18, 2011, 10:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt

What can I say but that it rained and rained and rained. We started out with great enthusiasm, but soon got cold and wet. Chad Nissley re-qualified this time with an iron sighted AR in the pouring rain and Heman shoot his first  official RM score and took an orange hat. Oh yes and my little brother who is not so little anymore re-qualified and said that he would take an orange hat as well. Thanks to all who came out and toughed the bad weather great job. And great job Zeke you picked it up quick come back and I know that you can get it.  Peace, Ian
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

4bfox

O0 Great job...way to hang in there! Storm like that takes a little creativity and perseverance...well done.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

FreeCelt

Thanks to Celticmind(good job improvising adapting and overcoming :) ), tittiger and all the shooters who stuck it out in the rain :). A few pics to prove it happened ;)

Though the cause of evil prosper, yet the truth alone is strong;
Though her portion be the scaffold, and upon the throne be wrong;
Yet that scaffold sways the future, and behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above His own.