News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Heard From a Friend of Ours

Started by wildman, September 20, 2011, 03:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

At the WW2 shoot several of us commented on the fact we hadn't seen Koma at the last three shoots. I met Koma on my first trip to the Ramseur Range in March of '05. This was before there such a thing as Appleseed. Kevin has been to most every shoot since that time until this year.

Well I exchanged email with Kevin this week and he doing fine. He had cycle of family obligations that has kept him away from the last three shoots. He told me he thinks the family is checking the shoot schedule before making their plans.

Lord willing Kevin will be back with us in October.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

hawkeye

Glad to hear Kevin is Okay. We miss him at the shoots. Family comes first.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student