News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to Indiana's newest Applecore!

Started by yellowhousejake, August 12, 2011, 06:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Please give a big hello to Redneckmedic. He has accepted a AC position.

The big news, you may not see him at many events. Why? Because AC is many jobs and the one RNM has undertaken is to get all of us Trauma/First Aid/CPR trained.

We will be announcing a upcoming date for instructors to attend a one day course at a nominal fee, pretty much cost of materials. Training will also be offered at a reduced rate at any class RNM teaches outside of Appleseed if you are an Instructor or ApppleCore.

Details will follow as we work out dates and locations.

Welcome aboard!

Yellowhousejake
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

techres

AWESOME!  Big  O0 to RNM for helping us get extra skills that we hope never to need, but should all have just in case.

Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

hawkhavn

Thank you RedNeckMedic!
Can I assume non-Hoosier Appleseed folks are welcome as well?

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

yellowhousejake

Quote from: hawkhavn on August 12, 2011, 07:15:46 PM
Thank you RedNeckMedic!

HH

You bet, there are no borders in Appleseed.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

redneckmedic

Thank you RedNeckMedic!

HH

I will guarantee training for all Appleseed folks, I just can't guarantee I will commute to all non-hoosier areas  ;)

Folks, I am very excited about my new role with AppleCore, the perfect marriage of my two favorite things, teaching and shooting.... now if we can just find something to burn  >:D

Mudcat

Quote from: redneckmedic on August 12, 2011, 10:40:37 PM

now if we can just find something to burn  >:D

What better to burn than powder???!!

Welcome aboard, I am looking forward to learning from you.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

AuntieBellum

Welcome to AppleCore, RNM!  Thank you so much for offering your knowledge and skills!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

OhmsLaw

Quote from: redneckmedic on August 12, 2011, 10:40:37 PM
Thank you RedNeckMedic!

HH

I will guarantee training for all Appleseed folks, I just can't guarantee I will commute to all non-hoosier areas  ;)

Folks, I am very excited about my new role with AppleCore, the perfect marriage of my two favorite things, teaching and shooting.... now if we can just find something to burn  >:D

Welcome aboard Redneck!  This is PeaShooter from INGO.  I was trying to put sort of Appleseed first aid training together and I knew if I dropped the ball long enough, it would get done! 

P.S. I don't care what you burn, just don't burn the bacon....
Ohmslaw(appleseed)/Peashooter(ingo)/Scott(Reality)
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." - George Washington

DaveD

Welcome!  Looking forward to the training   O0
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

Bill of Rights

Excellent, RNM! Very glad to see you on board!
If I can assist with rolling out your lesson plan to our people, please let me know!

Blessings,
Bill
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom,go from us in peace.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you.May your chains sit lightly upon you,& may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Sam Adams

Amber Waves

Welcome Redneckmedic,
We are in Illinois, but I look forward to taking your course.   ^:)^

Amber Waves