News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed and VTS-Smyrna TN

Started by SuperDave#2, August 31, 2011, 12:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperDave#2

Hello all,,,

I would like to introduce myself here as I now have access... I am SSG Dave Watrous and I work at VTS-Smyrna Range Control... I have been in the Service now for 18 years and still going strong... My job at VTS-Smyrna is Training and Operations NCO and I have been working with Tncolonel to schedule Range dates for Project Appleseed here at Smyrna... I have been to the 2 Appleseed's conducted at VTS-Smyrna as their Range Control Personnel and I have nothing but good things to say about the Program...

Hopefully on 22-23 Oct 2011 dates I have been trying to arrange a 2 time Presidents Hundred Award Winner to come out and check out the Program and if it is OK with TNcolonel give him a little time to speak to everyone about his experiences being in the AMU ( Army Marksmanship Unit out of Fort Benning ) and a Presidents Hundred,,, Distinguished Rifle and Distinguished Pistol shooter...

Thank You TNcolonel for everything you have done so far and it's been a pleasure working with you... I would also like to Thank Armalite and Peanut for running a tight Range this past weekend and making everyone that showed up feel welcome...

WK2
DAVE WATROUS
SSG, TNARNG
OPERATIONS / TRAINING NCOIC
VOLUNTEER TRAINING SITE - SMYRNA - RANGE CONTROL