News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need Instructor Help: Edgewood, NM shoot, 10-11 September 2011

Started by nmmi9100, August 29, 2011, 03:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmmi9100

Hey, folks!  I need some help for the 10-11 September 2011 shoot at the NM Bighorn Gun club.  Right now, it's just me and Windrider on the schedule, instructor wise.

According to TdHop1 (Tim), the camping is very nice just outside the range.

I'd love to have a couple more IITs and maybe an extra redhat.  Southern NM folks are welcome to come up and escape that southern NM heat!

As of today, we've got 7 pre-registrations, 2 weeks out.

-David
Edgewood, NM

Shooter

Hey David - I'm gonna work my &*^% off and try to bring home that Rifleman patch on Sunday, so I won't be able to IIT formally, but can be IIT on Saturday.

Elaine
Elaine

RDA

Hi Dave:

I will be happy to assist if we are not traveling that weekend.  Our plans are still in the formative stage so I can't commit at this time.  I will let you know once we figure out what we are going to do when.

Bob

nmmi9100

Quote from: Shooter on August 29, 2011, 04:36:48 PM
Hey David - I'm gonna work my &*^% off and try to bring home that Rifleman patch on Sunday, so I won't be able to IIT formally, but can be IIT on Saturday.

Elaine

Roy's Sister (Elaine):

Go ahead and sign up as IIT on the Instructor Schedule.  I'll plan on having you on the ground shooting all day Sunday.  That'll save me having to count you in the roles as a student.

Also, if you are ready, do a PC3 and well get you signed off on that.  If you wanna tell the second or third strike, i'd love to see you do it.  Your passion is apparent and we all know you've been exposed to strikes plenty.

-David
Edgewood, NM

RDA

Hi Dave:

Christie and I have discussed our travel plans and it is looking now that we will be here over that weekend so I will very likely be able to assist with the shoot.  I will let you know if that changes. 

Please let me know if ou need any pre-shoot help with setting up the range, show-up time for instructors, etc.  I am looking forward to it.

Bob

nmmi9100

Bob:

Love to have you!  Check your PM box for more info.

-David