News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois Shoots for the rest of 2011

Started by Patriot Gal, July 31, 2011, 06:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

FYI  - I just heard a rumor that all of the shoots in Illinois have/or will be cancelled.  This is not true.

To date, there has only been one shoot cancelled thus far in Illinois due to the leadership change.  That was the Waterman 8/06-07 shoot.  Persons who preregistered for this have been notified and their money refunded.  The instructors, if you don't already know by now, will be contacted by dond. 

There may be one other cancellation due to the person who holds the rights to that shoot weekend cancelling Appleseed.  Currently, there are no preregs yet for that weekend.  I won't name it since it hasn't occured yet.  dond is checking into that.

Be assured, that if anything happens which affects us as Appleseed instructors, we will hear about it.

We have shoots to fill and instructing to do.  The best we can do right now is stay on mission.

All this will come out in the wash, so to speak.   O0

Thanks everyone for all you do for Appleseed,
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Boba Fett

Dond,
What's the status of the Waterman (200?) shoot in September? Not much time left to get that shoots logistics hammered out.

Gopher Boy,
You still SB for this event? What's the plan? Is it gonna run like last year with 10 SB's each running their own section of the line?  ???

Inquiring minds want to know.

Boba

Kentucky Windage

Any update on the Waterman 9/11 shoot? Is it still going to be held? I have not seen any promotion or info regarding this date.

Looking forward to that date if it's going to happen -
I wish you a good eye and a calm hand

dond

It's on the I. S. It's going to happen. But so far, not many shooters have signed up.  :'(
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Patriot Gal

Lets get some promotions going!!!!!

Here's the flyer.  Waterman - Sept. 10-11, Oct. 1-2, Nov. 5-6, Dec. 3-4.   Waterman Flyer

The flyer is posted at the bottom of this information page in pdf format!!

Let's start bailin' and fill those lines for the rest of the year!!

See the topic at the top of this board for all the shoots and flyers!!

Thanks everyone, for all you do for Appleseed!
Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan