News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Visitor from AK - anyone wanna say hi in a couple weeks?

Started by Kaylee, September 27, 2011, 04:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaylee

Hey y'all -

I'm down again for a couple weeks visiting the feller in Menoto..um.. Arlington. :)

Anyone have an interest in a hello lunch at Lexington in a couple weeks?

(Also - any chance any of y'all are hooked in with the local living history groups? I'm interested in doing some volunteering in the area at some point, and it'd be nice to start meeting some folks already involved.)

Thanks!

Mr.Freedom

Im sure someone will be coming along soon to answer your post Kaylee. My son and I live in Western Mass., but we do make it a point to attend Appleseeds in Harvard. They have a terrific bunch of instructors out that way.
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

I Pray Not For An Easy Life, But That I Become A Strong Person.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine

dwarven1

Sounds good to me, Kaylee! Just shoot me a PM as to when and where. I work in Waltham not too far away from Lexington.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Kaylee

I'd like to say thank you to dwarven1 and the rest of the Mass crew for a fantastic breakfast invite and a great time out on the line. Y'all really know how to throw a party!

dwarven1

Quote from: Kaylee on October 17, 2011, 07:31:35 PM
I'd like to say thank you to dwarven1 and the rest of the Mass crew for a fantastic breakfast invite and a great time out on the line. Y'all really know how to throw a party!

Looking forward to having you here full time and putting you to work on the line! It's about time for me to schedule some Winterseed events... Hmm. With a gen-you-win Alaska IIT this might work out really well!
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON