News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pecos Run N Gun Offical Scoop, Date, Registration, COF, etc...

Started by alonso1, August 13, 2011, 01:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alonso1

Here you are folks.  If you can't open this attachment then e mail me at AR15ALONSO@YAHOO.COM and I'll send you the scoop.

voortrekker

here's the Pecos Run n Gun 2011 course of fire attached as .pdf
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

Aromatic

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

I'm going to miss this one. I even have new, better boots and a pile of new parts to build a better AR upper for this event.

Alas, a business convention happens the same week and I cannot take the vacation time then.
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

ConradG

noob here super excited. first timer to this event. A buddy at work that has won the last two RnG's finally convinced me and my dad to go. Gonna be humping around a hk g3 parts kit built on a ptr receiver.

DieslPwrd

The excitement builds, can hardly stand the wait!  :D  This will be my second RnG.  Bring it on!  :~
Being born free is a privilege. Living free is an honor. Dying free is a responsibility. - LTC David Grossman

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

I just talked to Scout. He and Alonso just pulled into the Pecos event location.

I'm excited for you guys. Look forward to the AAR.

I'll be forging Riflemen in College Station.  ~~:)
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

oladcock

Yep, hammering them out in Roswell but waiting with baited breath for the AAR, got lots of Appleseed influence represented. All say hi to Greg P., he just went through a seed 2 weeks ago, good guy and he's a shooter with high potential.....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

DieslPwrd

Sending out a huge THANKS to all who made this event happen again this year.  :bow: O.L., the range officer at Station 2 (from New Deal) has my signed excuse for not being in Roswell this weekend. 

Also want to thank you AS orange- and red-hatted folk who helped me improve enough since 2010 that I didn't time out on any stage this year.  Came within a hair's breadth of that at Stage 4 but survived!  :~
Being born free is a privilege. Living free is an honor. Dying free is a responsibility. - LTC David Grossman

ConradG

stage 4 and five killed me i was so exhausted i couldnt hold steady timed out on 4 ran out of ammo on the 400 yard targets hit 2 out of 3. not bad for my first time ever shooting at 400 yards. wish i would of had 5 more rounds i think i could have hit it.

oladcock

OK, give us the gory details! Dieslpwrd, and you expect me to accept a note!  :wall: Had a great shoot here, 2 Rifleman today, a new potential lady orange hat! :)...O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

kowboygunsmith

I was there for the shoot and the banquet but my group didnt wait to see the results. I will say that you learn alot about yourself when you are are looking at flags that dissapear into the horizon and you arent half done yet.
"Dolor Temporarius, Gloria Aeterna, Cicatrices Virgines Placent"

ConradG

i agree kowboy, the worst hill was the one after stage 4. it thought that hell would never end. :bow: