News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Huzzah for TN's Newest Red Hat!

Started by BonnieBlue, August 13, 2011, 12:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonnieBlue

Let's hear it for TN's newest Red Hat!  ^:)^ TN_DADx5  ^:)^

My daddy, tn_dadx5, took his Red Hat at the last Manchester shoot.  He shot Rifleman at his first Appleseed in September of 2010 and took an orange hat in October. 

I'm really proud of you Daddy, you've been working sooooooooooo hard for it. I'm so happy for you too!  Now, if I can only get my IIT2...

hawkhavn

Congrats to TN_DADx5!!!

Hope to see you both on the trail soon.

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Mudcat

Congratulations to you TN_DADx5!! I for one am proud of you as well.  O0

HUZZAH!!!!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Western Rose

Congratulations, TN_Dadx5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done and well deserved!  O0
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

kDan

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Halsyon005

"Choose the hard right, over the easy wrong."  US Army NCOA

"You cannot invade the mainland United States.
There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

The most fundamental right - is the right to exist; it is the right not to be exterminated - - Sarah Connor

magnificant Tales of Survival at www.jerrydyoung.com

"I'm not complaining, you have to expect the first Apocalypse to be a little rough on people, once we get a few of these under our belts, I'm sure things will smooth out nicely."  MikeyEllis

What ever happened to "Live Free or Die"?  Have we forgotten, or do we just not care anymore?

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan