News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Evansville Sept. 17-18 Great Opportunity for IITs and Instructors

Started by sur+rifle, September 10, 2011, 08:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sur+rifle

Hello Fellow Indiana Instructors!

The upcoming Evansville shoot on Sept. 17-18 is a great opportunity for IITs and instructors progressing towards shoot boss.  Right now we have no instructors scheduled other than the shoot boss!  And the turnout will probably be between 8 and 15 shooters based on historical walk-ons.  So this is a great opportunity for practicing instructor skills, especially history, on a smaller, more personal crowd.

Please PM me if you can make this shoot (even just one day) as I could really use the added help!

Kind regards,

Sur+

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Amber Waves

We'll be there 1 instructor, 1 IIT2 and 2 Applecore
And maybe our son as a shooter.

Amber Waves

hawkhavn

I took a cel call from a father in Cannelburg Sunday night, 2 more for you next weekend!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

AuntieBellum

O0. A huge thank you to you and your family!

Quote from: Amber Waves on September 12, 2011, 02:55:49 AM
We'll be there 1 instructor, 1 IIT2 and 2 Applecore
And maybe our son as a shooter.

Amber Waves
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Mudcat

Quote from: sur+rifle on September 10, 2011, 08:08:11 PM
Hello Fellow Indiana Instructors!

The upcoming Evansville shoot on Sept. 17-18 is a great opportunity for IITs and instructors progressing towards shoot boss.  Right now we have no instructors scheduled other than the shoot boss!  And the turnout will probably be between 8 and 15 shooters based on historical walk-ons.  So this is a great opportunity for practicing instructor skills, especially history, on a smaller, more personal crowd.

Please PM me if you can make this shoot (even just one day) as I could really use the added help!

Kind regards,

Sur+

Sorry Surplus everyone in my family will be working Saturday but I may be free on Sunday if really needed.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

yellowhousejake

Sur+ has "Appleseed in a box" heading his way. Tornado is coming from IL, a Redhat, and IIT, and two AC in one vehicle.

DaveD has Stagehand until 4:30, possibly BOR, waiting to hear from Ohmslaw and Minus1.

Niecie is willing to shoot over to Cloverdale after dropping me at Atterbury and help DaveD out as well.

I think we are covered.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Mudcat

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

yellowhousejake

Bedford should be good. At this point I am not sure more instructors will help but SPQR can make the call on that.

I just got off the phone with Ohmslaw and he will be at Cloverdale.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

SPQR

We are in good shape personnel wise.  Saturday lineup is SPQR, HQ, TBE, HH, ATM, Nero and several ACs.  Sunday we lose TBE and Nero.  There is always room for Mudcat but if he is needed elsewhere we got things covered up.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Mudcat

Got ya. I was u nder the impression you was going to be short handed on Sunday. Sounds like you have it covered though. Have a safe shoot!

Mudcat
--George Washington

KYWindage

Quote from: SPQR on September 12, 2011, 08:53:46 PM
We are in good shape personnel wise.  Saturday lineup is SPQR, HQ, TBE, HH, ATM, Nero and several ACs.  Sunday we lose TBE and Nero.  There is always room for Mudcat but if he is needed elsewhere we got things covered up.
From that post, I thought it might be another list of government agencies.....
Good luck all and spread the wise words of liberty.
"I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist."
--Article II of the Code of Conduct

yellowhousejake

Only Appleseed could make this work with less than five days notice.

Thank you everyone.

Yellowhousejake

YHJ

slim

You Hoosiers have a good time this weekend.

Looks like you've got it covered so I'm going to hoard some resources for another day. Hopefully that day won't be too far off and I'll be joining you soon.