News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Shreveport, LA August 6-7, 2011

Started by spmcpeek, August 15, 2011, 04:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spmcpeek

We had another HOT shoot at the Bodcau WMA Range near Shreveport.  Two shooters on Saturday with one returning for Sunday.  Matt shot a rifleman score Sunday Afternoon.  Congratulations Matt!

BttrNtChprThnDrt

I had a great time at Appleseed, and was determined to leave with a Rifleman badge.  Mission Accomplished. 

I had great teachers.

alonso1

Congratulations Matt!  Good shooting O0 and greetings from Texas.

I enjoy traveling to Louisiana every chance I get and work the line with Spmcpeek.  I hope you attend another shoot, Lord knows Appleseed/Louisiana needs some more Instructors, think about it... ;)

POP

Yeah, Matt.
You are absolutely right.  You have great instructors with Stephen and Alan. 

I spend most of my time in Shreveport these days and look forward to doing a shoot with you.  Maybe we can coax 'ol Alonso up for another one.

POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)