Author Topic: Ottawa Saturday Shoot  (Read 376 times)

Offline Cookie

• Retired IIT
  • Would you rather be happy? Or right?
Ottawa Saturday Shoot
« on: July 23, 2011, 08:33:33 PM »
Hey, I couldn't make it to the shoot this weekend as I went to the AIBC but I was wondering how it went?

I would love to hear people's opinions on the one day shoot ordeal.

Sorry if my post is too short. ++)

Cookie.
There are people who try to be cool but it is those who lead the way that actually are. -Words of Ethan Stites

When you react to something in a negative manner, be it anger or fear. You just failed the Ego Ball & Dummy. -Spoken by Fred at the IL AIBC 7/24/2011

This planet is a test. If it wasn't then there would be intelligent humans. -Fred

Offline Gumballhead

• Inactive Instructor
  • Waterman Nine-Eleven
Re: Ottawa Saturday Shoot
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 12:40:04 AM »
Just got home, but it was HOT.  We had a great shoot.  8 Shooters I believe, 1 rifleman (another reconfirmed), and 1 IIT from the group.  One person shot a 209, at the end of the day too.

Great shoot, great students.

BigMike

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 01:05:47 AM »
Amber shot the 209 twice...  Great day to be out shooting, but it did remind me of (part) of why I left Texas.

Offline Tornado

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 07:17:45 PM »
I really like the 2-one day shoots. Wish I could get more people to show interest in them as several people I've talked with don't like the Sat./Sun. shoot as they are in church Sundays and seemed more interested in the 2-Sat. only shoots.

Congratulations Mike on Rifleman! I knew you would do it.   :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  ^:)^

Amber shot 209 twice (Soooooooo close!).  !@#)  But as I told her, it will mean even more when she shoots Rifleman which I'm certain will be at her next AS.

It was hotter than the face of the Sun.  :'(  OK, not that hot, but pretty darned hot. Not too untolerable until the mid-afternoon to end of the day.

--Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark