News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Audubon PA July 30-31, 2011

Started by lprgcfrank, August 01, 2011, 12:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lprgcfrank

We had bright sun and low humidity for the 18 folks who came out to learn the history of April 19, 1775 and the fundamentals of Rifle Marksmanship.

Congratulations to Dmitry for earning his Rifleman patch (3rd Appleseed) and for taking on the Orange Hat to give back and become an instructor in Training.

I'm not sure, but I think Dmitry is the first Navy Veteran to earn the Rifleman patch.  Russian Navy veteran that is  ;D
Everyone showed great improvement in their marksmanship and had a safe and fun shoot!

Lower Providence Rod and Gun club again provided assistance in getting set up and they also invested in a new target line system to make it easier for future shoots!

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

lprgcfrank

Here are a couple more shots from the shoot.
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Chainsaw

Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Big H

I saw a lot of persistence and improvement on the line. Well done, all! O0

Guilford

A beautiful weekend on a wonderful range.

The line was full & lots of good attitudes, improvement and fun.