News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help out our neighbors?

Started by The Wolfhound, March 05, 2014, 11:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

West Virginia needs a little help.  Martinsburg is not that far away for some of us.

Repost from West Virginia page:
Hi my name is Rayne and I'm helping PainKiller with the LibertySeed webmail inquires.  We have an exciting opportunity to do a LibertySeed for the Founding Fathers Pancake Breakfast that is in conjunction with the annual Martinsburg Heritage Day Celebration on May 10, 2014.  Last year they had over 125 people in attendance for their speaker;s program.  This pancake breakfast and our host will be Boy Scout Troop 25 in Martinsburg WV.  We have come highly recommended by one of the assistant scout leaders who has attended an Appleseed before. 

Please contact me via PM with your email address and I will forward their request and contact information to you. 

BeSwift

Already signed up and will be doing the event. Must be a breakdown in comms that this was posted on the forums...  BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations