News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Orange Hat In Illinois and New Riflewoman!

Started by Patriot Gal, August 08, 2011, 02:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot Gal

It is my pleasure to introduce "Hollis" as a new IIT in Illinois.

Hollis scored Rifleman at Chillicothe Memorial Weekend and reconfirmed in Racine Aug. 6th with a score of 238!!!   ^:)^
Castle Mountain was pleased to present him with his orange hat. 

He is joined by 'Wolfie', who is "TriggerNick's" wife who scored in at 226!!!    ^:)^   :---

Please join me in congratulating both of them!!!!    O0 O0

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

dragonfly

Congrats and warm welcome to Hollis, and Wolfie  O0
Hope to see you on the trail soon.

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Trig

Hollis, way to step up, It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope to see you on the trail soon!

Way to go Wolfie!!!!!!!!  Now we have to get you a centerfire and do it again!  :cool2:      I also think you need another hat. . .
I think blue would look nice on you  @&)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************