News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ottawa Saturday Shoot

Started by Cookie, July 23, 2011, 08:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie

Hey, I couldn't make it to the shoot this weekend as I went to the AIBC but I was wondering how it went?

I would love to hear people's opinions on the one day shoot ordeal.

Sorry if my post is too short. ++)

Cookie.
There are people who try to be cool but it is those who lead the way that actually are. -Words of Ethan Stites

When you react to something in a negative manner, be it anger or fear. You just failed the Ego Ball & Dummy. -Spoken by Fred at the IL AIBC 7/24/2011

This planet is a test. If it wasn't then there would be intelligent humans. -Fred

Gumballhead

Just got home, but it was HOT.  We had a great shoot.  8 Shooters I believe, 1 rifleman (another reconfirmed), and 1 IIT from the group.  One person shot a 209, at the end of the day too.

Great shoot, great students.

BigMike

Amber shot the 209 twice...  Great day to be out shooting, but it did remind me of (part) of why I left Texas.

Tornado

I really like the 2-one day shoots. Wish I could get more people to show interest in them as several people I've talked with don't like the Sat./Sun. shoot as they are in church Sundays and seemed more interested in the 2-Sat. only shoots.

Congratulations Mike on Rifleman! I knew you would do it.   :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  ^:)^

Amber shot 209 twice (Soooooooo close!).  !@#)  But as I told her, it will mean even more when she shoots Rifleman which I'm certain will be at her next AS.

It was hotter than the face of the Sun.  :'(  OK, not that hot, but pretty darned hot. Not too untolerable until the mid-afternoon to end of the day.

--Tornado
"Great things have been affected by a few Men well Conducted."

George Rogers Clark