News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wheelchair-Accessible Porta-Johns

Started by Unbridled Liberty, July 14, 2011, 08:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled Liberty

Thought I'd wake the group up with a new topic: Wheelchair-Accessible Porta-Johns.
What have your experiences been using these at a shoot, good :) bad >:( or ugly :o?
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

desertrat144

I've had to use them at various venues, and they are real crap shoot.  **)  There's always the ___ that figures they have an entitlement to the 'larger' space they think they need to read, &c.  The next issue goes to maintenance- pumping, cleaning, &c. again, another roll of the dice.  Another thing to consider, id the ability to wash up pre or post use.  Remember the chemical residues that we are dealing with by just shooting.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Mudcat

I have not forgotten Unbridled_liberty I just have not received an answer yet.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

techres

ACK!  I did forget.  PM'ing Beliver now.  I *think* it should be fine, but want to be sure.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.