News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC - Aug 28-5

Started by bendercs, July 14, 2011, 04:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bendercs

I am attending the rifleman boot camp Aug 28 - Sept 5.  This is my first Appleseed event.  Do you have a rough agenda for each day?

thanks!

Lawrence

Congratulations for the commitment you are making. You will find the RWVA Rifleman Boot Camp demanding but exceedingly rewarding.

Although a program of instruction is carefully followed, flexibility is often required. Consequently, we do not publish a student agenda. Everyday will be filled with marksmanship instruction and application taught from the unique perspective of our country's heritage and history as exemplified by the events of April 19th, 1775.

Should weather and circumstances cooperate, Sunday through Wednesday include detailed instruction in performing and teaching marksmanship and history. Thursday is dedicated to our long range component. And Friday, students conduct a mock Appleseed to prepare to apply all they have learned as instructors during the weekends actual Appleseed.

Carefully review the recommendations for boot camp preparation on our forum and send me a personal message if you need additional assistance. I look forward to meeting you.

Best regards,
Lawrence