News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cabela's Promo's July & August

Started by vernic82, July 08, 2011, 02:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vernic82

Heard back from Cabela's:

You can come into the store any weekend in July and set up a table!  Also, two dates in August that you might want to come into the store.

August 20 & 21 and August 27 & 28 - this is during our second biggest sale of the year.  It also is the start of hunting season...we will have a lot going on...I think it would be perfect for you to set up.

So anyone up for manning a table on the weekend of their choice in July?
Please reply here or in a PM - OR I will call YOU if no one volunteers!

How about these dates in August?  I'll be tied up SB'ing Chaplin on the 27&28 but could spare a day the weekend before - what say you guys, which date is best or both?!?!?! #)
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

The Log

For me, July is a non-starter - SBing two shoots, and we have the picnic on the 23rd. August looks busy too, but we have a shoot-less weekend on the 20th-21st, wedged nicely between Metacon and FFF. So I'd be up for a shift on Aug 20-21.

And don't forget - employee discounts for vendors!!  :bow: :bow:

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn