News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LONG DISTANCE TO 1000 YDS! THIS WEEKEND!

Started by Cooper, August 09, 2011, 10:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

LONG DISTANCE SHOOTING this weekend up in da UP... 1000 yds !!!!
The range in Cornell, MI is having an Appleseed event, with KD out to 1000yds!
Most of the club members are at Camp Perry this coming weekend for national competition, and Appleseed has their range with 25m, 100yd, 200yd, 300yd, 400yd, 500yd and beyond capabilities!
2011 Cornell, MI Appleseed Information
appleseedinfo.org

More info at the group "Cooper's Troopers" on facebook or PM cooper for details
Free primitive camping by my deer camp a mile away from the range...

Janelle

My apologies for the short notice, I was just handed the SB responsibilities this week...

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim