News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New date for the Pecos Run N Gun

Started by alonso1, June 29, 2011, 02:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alonso1

Hello all

The Pecos Run N Gun has changed dates.  It was originally set for Sept. 17, the new date is Oct. 15, 2011.

With the new date being in October make sure to bring your cold weather gear for the run, I'm sure the temperature will be somewhere in the low 90's by then   **)

Also September is a very special month for Voortrekker but since the date has changed, maybe now he can come to the desert and suffer with the rest of us  ;)

K98Al

Wish it was gonna be August. That's the same weekend as Youth Gun season here in Oklahoma.
Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

dragit

Well I talked with Michael this morning and he was going to change the date for September Davilla.  I need to call him back eh.  It is better for me, gives me a chance to save up more money and get in better shape.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer