News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2011 Christian Home Educators Conference

Started by thursday, April 18, 2011, 09:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

June 21,22 will be the CHEF conference in St. Charles I am planning to rent a booth again this year.  George, Nemo and I had a lot of fun last year talking up AS to the kids and their parents last year.  Let me know If any of you want to help out this year.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

PatriotAndProudOfIt

thursday

In terms of enthusiastic positive feed back this was a huge success again this year.  We spoke to lots of people from Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas and of course MO.  I hope it turns into better numbers on the line this time.  Special thanks to Kathy and Nemo for your help I couldn't have done it on my own.

TruTenacity

thursday,

Will you please post on the "IAAR's - Library Seeds, other speaking and promo events." here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=409.0

Thanks.
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9