News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Washburn, MO June 4-5, 2011

Started by Cooper, June 05, 2011, 09:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

Sorry for the delay, I lost my hard drive and my wireless router to a lightning strike and am slowly piecing things back together...

Some photos:

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Kent

A great time was had in Washburn!  ^:)^

Sheepdog-799

Didn't get to go back on Sunday due to family issues...but let me tell you what!!!!!  I had a blast.  I'll be back in Sept.  Also looking to find other events close to home before then.  Kudos go out to Kent, Hangfire and Cooper for the excellent job they did.  They were understaffed but ran a great line.  Did I mention it was HOT !!!!!   @&)

Celt

Bigdaddy,

You are welcome to come up to Dadeville just north of Springfield for another shoot this weekend :---!
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

Celt

Just to check on how our promotions are working do you all know if anyone came who heard about us at the Preparedness Expo or Springfield Gun show?  Thanks, Celt
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

hangfire

Hello Celtic, No one made mention of it when they were checking in. Most were local.

If you ever get a chance to attend an AS that Cooper is the SB you need to get there to hear the increadable HISTORY that she presents.

Hope that the Dadeville AS goes good for you. Pittsburg Kansas has an AS July 23 &24 if your work schedule allows.

Hangfire

Cooper

HUZZAH !  They were able to rescue some of files, including Washburn photos!!!
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.

Cooper

and some more photos...

Cooper

and a few more still...