News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suamico Appleseed June 18-19th Shooters and Instructors needed

Started by fepowered, June 07, 2011, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fepowered

This is a nice grass covered range.  Our last shoot in the fall we took the whole line (all .22s) to 100yards last year.  Every shooter from 10 years to 65+ years shot well.   Even if all of the pre-registers show up (and the couple more who have verbally committed) we have plenty of room on the line for more. 

We could use a couple more instructors to sign up.  I am working nights Friday and will not get home in the morning until 7:00AM.   
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

bedford

I will be going.

Our house is open for anyone who would like to stay. We live about 25 minutes from the range, and love to have guests.

fepowered

We are going backwards in registration.  We are down to 10 now... ???
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

dragonfly

Hello Folks, I have not been able to help in the field as much as I would have liked the last few weeks. I don't need to go into details, but Appleseed needs your help now.
This weekend we have 3 shoots understaffed, and low pre-regs. New Lisbon has no pre-reg's, and not even a Shoot Boss. Suamico has 10 pre-regs, and only coly as SB no one else to help  :sos: . Hubertus has JoeZ as SB and Chris Z to help but only 2 pre-reg's  :wall: .
I have a funeral to go to this Sunday so, I'm out on Sunday. I could start  things rolling, and coSB at New Lisbon on Saturday , but someone else will need to SB Sunday  :( . Oh yes we need shooters   :wb: .
Where is everyone?  :wb: We really don't need that question answered, but if you can help please do.

Thanks,
D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

colycat

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Trig

I'll see if I can pull some strings and trade a work shift.
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trig

Trying to pull some strings to see if I can go help Coly out.
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Chris Z

2 of the shooters I was working over ~~:)trying to get to Hubertus this weekend cancelled on me. 

I'm able to head to Suamico if no one else is able. (I'm limited to Sat. only)

cz

Ewald

I'm may be headed home for Father's Day later in the week. It depends on Dad's schedule. I won't know until tomorrow.

If I do, I probably could swing Suamico. I'll let you know.

colycat

We now have 3 instructors:
me
Bedford
Triggernick

With 13 students, I think we are covered.

Thanks guys O0
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Trig

I was able to switch my weekend shift with someone at work, so I will be there.
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

Trig

look forward to seeing you all there!  :)
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

Reckless Rick

I be there also....looking forward to some spreading of the seeds
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

dragonfly

Make sure you all bring a friend along.  :~

Thanks,
D-fly     Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.