News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where are you?

Started by VTMountaineer, October 09, 2010, 04:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VTMountaineer

I am going to steal a page from Cheek's book as his earlier post seemed to get some folks talking about the Northern part of the state.

Where is everybody in Virginia?

I am in the Southwest, Blacksburg specifically, and wonder who else is down this way?

Old Dog

I'm just a little south of Richmond, VA.  There's several of use here in the central part of the state.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

sgtmace

I'm in Forest, between Lynchburg and Bedford.
sgtmace
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget you were our countrymen.
Sam Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." -- Patrick Henry

Old Triumph

Heather and I are in Roanoke.
Bill

sear

sashok.privetov

There is a saying in Russia, a notion really--Texan Politeness:
If you know that everyone around you has a gun, and everyone around you knows that you have a gun, everyone is very polite to each other.

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.  --Thomas Jefferson

This message was sent with 100% recycled electrons.

smwwoody

Fixing some of the holes in your bucket first can make bailing easier

Our children should be taught how to think, not what to think....

KJ4WXC

MacMcM

Charleston... Still VA in RWVA terms LOL
" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

Cheeks

BD

Up the Republic

VAshooter

Just off Midlothian TnPk (RT60) in Bon Air or Richmond for those who don't live near Richmond.

VAshooter

FiremanEd

Are you a Rifleman or a clerk?? 

"Men sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their part"   George Orwell

pbcook

Beowolf_357

Me and the chickens are here in Lunenburg County.

Randall

The Wolfhound

Western Henrico.  Members at Black Creek.  Want to go shooting?

n2oguy

Buckingham County,Scottsville O0
"Of the people,By the people,For the people"--Abe Lincoln (Except when Big Brother is watching)-R. Taylor

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"--Albert Einstein

Hilemark

Western Henrico County, near Regency Square Mall. Member of Black Creek, would love to go shooting sometime.

smwwoody

We will be at black creek in december
Fixing some of the holes in your bucket first can make bailing easier

Our children should be taught how to think, not what to think....

KJ4WXC

Jason B

Lets just remove all the warning labels and let nature take its course.

wanders

sashok.privetov

I am now in Ft. Belvoir, VA.  It's good to live in a free state...   ^:)^
If you know that everyone around you has a gun, and everyone around you knows that you have a gun, everyone is very polite to each other.

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.  --Thomas Jefferson

The Wolfhound

Welcome to Virginia, Alex!  You are now a smidge less than 2 hours away from Black Creek when the traffic is moving.  Trigger time is always a possibility.

sashok.privetov

No Retreat

Spartacus2002

Eastern Henrico County outside Richmond.

The Wolfhound

Welcome aboard, Spartacu2002.  Been to any Appleseed shoots yet?