News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Flyers

Started by TuckerUT, June 15, 2011, 05:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TuckerUT

I am going to post some flyers around Northern Utah at some of the outdoor stores and gun shops.  Just wondering if anyone has posted any around the Salt Lake area. 
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

sharpeyedfirechild

I'm posting some around the Univ of Utah and the surrounding areas :)
Daughter of RangeRat and SniperCat, Sister of TrebleShooter and Persistent_1

TuckerUT

Ok I was thinking I'd post them at the Sportsman's Whse in Sandy and Riverdale and also at Doug's and Gallenson's (if they have a community board to post stuff on) 
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Necee

When we've traveled through SLC- they had some at a gun store (can't remember the name, on State just over freeway from Fashion Place, in front of Costco/Sams).   Wish we were still down there to help get them out a little further south (UT County).  Good luck- hope you get another great turn out in Aug!  Maybe I'll get on Asha and Amber to print some out and take them around.....

TuckerUT

Oh yeah that's Get Some Guns & Ammo I've got a friend that does a lot of business with them I'll have to check with him and see if they have any sort of a bulletin board.