News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Missouri's Newest Red Hat

Started by Greg in MO, June 13, 2011, 09:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Hey gang,

Please congratulate Missouri's newest Red Hat...  CelticMind!  Ian passed his instructor PC at Dadeville this past weekend. 

Well done Ian!

Greg

Cooper

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

The ][rishman

III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abĂș
KD0OHT

EEL

Way to go !!!  Missouri is better for it.  Well done  @)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

tittiger

"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."
~ Thomas Paine

Brumley Dog

You are a professional and I'm glad you're in the program. I'll be about three months behind you.

-Jesse

FreeCelt

Congratulations!!! Excellent job. I'm proud of you :)
Though the cause of evil prosper, yet the truth alone is strong;
Though her portion be the scaffold, and upon the throne be wrong;
Yet that scaffold sways the future, and behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above His own.

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

nemohunter

all bow to the Celticmind LOL  :bow:

Great job Ian.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

hangfire

Congratulations Ian! Looking forward to working with you again soon.

Jungle George

Congrats, Ian great job!!  ^:)^

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

4bfox

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

passinthru

O0 ^:)^
Great job IAN !!!  We might be back in MO. this fall...................steve
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson
I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
Thomas Jefferson

Longshot

Well done!  Welcome to the "heavy hats"!

KR

OK, Brumley Dog......
" In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain..?

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."  Jeff Co

ErikAnderson

Congrats C/M. Hope to meet you on the MO line soon.

Celt

Quote from: nemohunter on June 13, 2011, 06:50:39 PM
all bow to the Celticmind LOL  :bow:

Great job Ian.

Thanks man your turn next :D.
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

Celt

Quote from: Brumley Dog on June 13, 2011, 02:57:13 PM
You are a professional and I'm glad you're in the program. I'll be about three months behind you.

-Jesse

Cool, I hope to have a new hat by then myself.
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12

Celt

Hey, thanks for all the support and instruction that I got from so many of you. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the trail.  Celt