News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

DASHBOARD: Colebrook - July 30/31, 2011 Status & Task List

Started by CortJestir, June 10, 2011, 10:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Status and Task List for:
Colebrook Appleseed - July 30/31, 2011
Last Updated: July 28, 2011

Event Information

Location:The Northwestern CT Sportsmen's Association - Colebrook, CT
Date:July 30-31, 2011
Shoot Boss:The Log
Instructors/IITs:Who_Me?, TOMINCT, Glock23 (Sat Only), freedomwon (Sat Only)
Pre-Registrations: 12/30
Event Information Page:http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19594.0
Pre-Registration Page:http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1512310361
Flyer Download: Event Flyer: See EIP
CT Flyer: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12171.0

Tasks / Action Items
These items below require action. Please respond in this thread to volunteer and complete a task or fill a role.
Items with names and dates in parens have been assigned and are in progress. Items with a strike are complete.

Logistics, Administrative and Staffing

• Host contacted
  • Present to club's Board of Directors
  • Event scheduled with Host
  • Host Application signed and submitted
  • EIP information submitted
  • Shoot Boss needed
  • Red Hats needed
  • Orange Hats needed
  • Management of target backers and shoot supplies (The Log)
  • Pre-shoot setup

Promotional Tasks

• Distribute Event Flyers at Newington Gun Exchange, Hoffman's, JoJo's, Milford Gun and Safe, other gun stores
  • Distribute Event Flyers at CT public ranges (All volunteers)
  • Post event information at your gun club / Mention Appleseed at your gun club's next meeting (All volunteers)
  • Post event information at CTShooting.com
  • Post event information at Northeastshooters.com
  • Post event information at AR15.com
  • Post event information at TheFiringLine.com
  • Post event information at TheHighRoad.org
  • Other promotional tasks?

Promotional Efforts to Date

CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

TOMINCT

Okay folks, the list of promo stuff will need to be expanded to get some more action at NW. Typically this shoot has been a sell out, with the KD out to 200 on Sunday being a good draw. And this will be the last one on the rifle range this year due to prior scheduling.
The line is covered and the club has the grill running both days. Usually a little cooler in the NW corner of the state too.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

TOMINCT

I updated the NW handouts at Spoprtsmans Outpost in Wolcott on Sunday. I'm notifying chuckwagon on getting some of the board members to sign on.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

freedomwon

Great picnic Sat. Thanks all! for your tireless efforts and good company. I will be able to Orange Hat on Sat only and hope to bring 2 walkons with me. I will bring all the usual goodies and yes "who_me" that includes......donuts!! I'll be there by 7:30?

Who_Me?

Quote from: freedomwon on July 26, 2011, 02:39:08 PMI will bring all the usual goodies and yes "who_me" that includes......donuts!!

You know me too well ^^
"Heritage is history you care about" - Fred

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

The Log

OK, folks, getting close to show time. Looks like we're having a late-inning rally - we're up to 12 on Eventbrite now. Must be that high-quality Seventh Stepping TOMINCT has been doing. Keep up the good work!

And anyone who'd like some instructor time, hop on in - Sunday is looking particularly understaffed at this point.

For those already signed up - thanks! And, POIs will be going out tonight to your email address. PM me if you don't see it by tomorrow morning.

</log>
"The future belongs to those that show up." - hawkhavn