News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Toccoa, Georgia 04 June 2011 - 05 June 2011

Started by bagel, June 07, 2011, 12:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagel

16 hardy shooters arrived Saturday. We only lost a couple overnight.

The temperature was in the 90s both days. Very hot. The canopies helped shade us.

Two new riflemen! Mike and Darryl Congratulations!

There were several others knocking on the door. Kevin I'm talking about you. The rest of you know who you are.

Not only riflemen, we got a new instructor in training! We had promotions!

We heard heard the history from col barrett, heard about liberty and seventh stepping from others, learned kd shooting from endangered, some of us even did a zombie run on Sunday.

Four shooters found out that the instruction we do at 25m really does subtend out to 300m by taking a crack on the distance range.

All around great shooters, wonderful time. Special thanks to endangered and darryl for the water jugs. Thanks to darryl also for the extra shade. Thanks to friedenmeister for doing some mowing Friday night. Thanks to jordan for supervising. And to Jorden for bringing his awesome diarama of concord north bridge. And to goose for bringing me a waffle ; )

Really folks, I enjoyed it. Looking forward to next time.

Carl II

It was a great weekend with tons on fun along with a little extra heat just for good measures.

Thank you to all the instructors for yet another amazing weekend!

Next time I won't forget my rifleman patch!

Ether

I can' say enough good things about this last weekend in Toccoa.  It's great to get out with a group of Liberty minded folks to practice a time honored skill.  All the instructors did a fine job.  Goose, you were right, I did go back out into the real world with my head held higher.  I've been working on that Seventh Step no doubt, and plan to head back out with you guys later this summer.  Hopefully with some better scores!

Thanks again,

Kip

bravo2uniform

I think it's safe to say a good time was had by all.

There was a good instructor to pupil ratio.  One of the great things was the participation by 4 women.